The office of the Secretary is headed by Ms. Anna Solomon.The Secretary is accountable to the Parliament, the National Executive Council (NEC), the Minister for Youth, Religion and Community Development and the Central Agencies Coordinating Committee (CACC) .
Functions of the Office of the Secretary
- Coordinate decentralization of powers
- Coordinate implementation NEC/CACC directives regarding the Department.
- Coordinate annual reporting to CACC/NEC/Parliament
- Coordinate donor partner engagements
- Facilitate dialogue between relevant stakeholder agencies.
- Coordinate formulation of strategic direction
There are five sections under the office of the Secretary.
2: Internal Audit
3: Donor Partner Coordination
4: Media and public relations
5: GESI - Gender Equity & Social Inclusion